Tuesday 19 October 2010

Typography

What is Typography...

"The layout of text on a printed page, sign or other object. It refers to the style, size and
 layout of the text characters (fonts)."
Typography is used inorder to highlighy a certain mood or idea effectively. the differnt typocraphy you use helps to highlight a distintct mood or message. Different fonts will be sued to appqal to different gendrs and ages. 
What I intend to use on my magazine..

My magazine is aimed at both females and males students between the ages of 16-19. When selecting my typocraphy I need to  carefully consider my taget group. makin sure teh font and content appeals to both genders, making sure I have an equal balance between articles appealing to girls and those appealing to boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment