Tuesday 19 October 2010

Feedback

Bronte
Bronte said that although she likes the main image on the front cover of my magazine, she thinks that it would look even better if the image was bigger. As well as this she suggested I write the title in a more creative font, inorder to attract the reader as well as advicing I use a colour scheme such as yellows, or greens inorder to attract both a male and female audience.













Anna
Anna too liked my images, as well as the content that the magazine said it included, highlighting she believed the articles I selected to feature on the front cover would appeal to both genders, which was beneficial as the magaine is for mixed sixth form/college. Anna also proposed that I could situate the image in the middle of the cover, to emphazise to the reader it is the focal element in this weeks magazine.

Harriet
Harriet liked everything that I decided to include in my magazine, and thought the image I selected was good as it successed in highlighting a social element to school. She suggested I could look atr th format of my front cover maybe moving around some of my text, and like Hope adviced me to use a neutral colour scheme to appeal to both a male and female target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment